Wedding venues in Brisbane ?

Discussion in 'Brisbane General Chat & Discussion' started by GeorgiaKelly, Jun 20, 2016.

1. GeorgiaKelly

GeorgiaKelly New Member

Hello everyone

Me & my partner are getting married towards the end of 2017 & i’m looking for a wedding venue in Brisbane somewhere, wondering if anyone has any recommendations? I’m having roughly 60 guests at the wedding and I haven't worked out how many will be coming to the reception, but we’re both guessing around 150 people.

We’re pretty set that we want some live string music at the ceremony too, so recommendations for that too would be fantastic too.

Any suggestions would be great!!!

2. Lukescotty

Lukescotty Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations on tying the knot!

not too clued up in the wedding sector, see if I can get a few connections for you. I have noticed that 'Glengariff Historic Estate' & 'Customs House' seem to be popular choices among the newly weds. Might want to check them out. Not too sure about string music though, although it is an awesome idea.

3. PACIFICGOLFCLUB

PACIFICGOLFCLUB New Member

Hi Georgia,

Pacific Golf Club at Carindale do both ceremonies & receptions.Affordable packages available. :)
    http://www.pacificgolf.com.au/cms/functions/weddings/

Email [email protected] for further information. Or phone 3343 0888.
    my_collage.jpg
    my_collage.jpg

4. Brisbane Lookout

Brisbane Lookout New Member

Hi Georgia,

The Summit Restaurant at Mt Coot-tha can cater to weddings of 20 - 200 guests! We also offer both ceremony and reception. All our packages are flexible and we would love to talk you through ideas. We also have a Bridal Showcase coming up that is a wonderful opportunity to visualise just how stunning weddings at The Summit are. There will be a select range of other vendors on hand that would be most happy to share their expertise with you!

Please don't hesitate to contact us for any information or queries! [email protected] or (07) 3369 9922 ext 25