PewDiePie, YouTube’s most popular star, dropped by Disney over anti-Semitic jokes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hanz, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Hanz

Hanz New Member

2. Hanz

Hanz New Member

Did anyone read this? I just finished reading this and am now basking in the afterglow of having the reality behind all our social problems injected into my mind.

First of all I will say it completely defeats ones faith in the future of our civilization( assuming most people here are English speaking people of European descent); as it causes one to realize how incredibly naive the White race is. It is great at explaining our behavior from an evolutionary perspective, and puts so much of what we consider 'problems attributed to Feminism, liberalism, multiculturalism etc' into perspective from an evolutionary psychological perspective showing why we are more prone to these positions than other races that it is almost scary how what we think are conscious decisions are really just our biology in action.

I fear apart from the more extreme White Nationalist forums, there is really nobody in my circle of friends I can talk to about this. I brought the book up with Dad and his first reaction was 'he(the author) sounds like a Jew basher to me'. I then gave up on that one. Tried broaching the subject with Mum, but she thinks I am nuts, that because I am reading it I am going through some depressed state. And there is no way you can talk to anyone under the age of 50 about this book. So you see, even my own little experiment validates MacDonalds argument, showing the inability of people of European descent in Western nations to think outside of the modern intellectual constructs brought upon us by Judeo intellectualism, and that to form a broader, ethnocentric perspective, is wholly lacking in modern Western societies.

It is a worth while book to read though and the claims about it on Wikipedia as being 'scientifically unsupportable, academically sloppy, and antisemitic' is all utter nonsense. I think the author has done a great job at staying impartial, considering his subject matter, and the book is full to the brim with science and supportable fact.

I also recommend watching some of MacDonalds videos on YouTube, very informative. Why this subject speaks to me is I think the eroding of traditional values and culture in the West will be our down fall and is also responsible for creating a society where there are MANY unhappy people. You simply have to look at statistics where 50% of people in the US live alone; a statistic I daresay is applicable across other Western nations with populations mainly comprised of people of European descent. I don't even have a problem with or care about Jews. But I do get sad when I realize how a lot of the unhappiness today is the result of Jewish failure to integrate into Western societies.

I think MacDonalds point in one of his videos about Whites being susceptible now to promiscuity, because there are no longer any cultural controls on it, is for me the saddest part as this is destroying many families and lives on an unprecedented scale. I mean you take that cultural barrier down, and your not left with much.We no longer have the concept of 'good clean fun' anymore, and I think we are worse off for it as a result. I think the hyper sexualization of Western culture has been detrimental to Western civilization. But I don't think you can reverse these cultural changes, and I guess it's not up to anyone to dictate behavior of others and I am certainly not advocating that, but when one realizes monogamy was a wholly European concept until recently, then studying these rapid changes and being aware of them is I think the main point to take away.

MacDonalds CofC is the pre-eminent text of the twentieth century. Historians will look back on this text as we do today with the Greek and Roman writers of the ancient world. I think it get’s to a point where merely documenting how our civilization got to this point, and why that happened, and being aware of it, is all we Whites have left.

I am tired of immigration even being an issue. It should never have been allowed to become a defining trait of our culture. If only the silly useful idiot Whites knew the truth behind why our ancestors wanted to limit non-White immigration; out of a fear non-Whites would out compete Whites. And looking around and I can see our ancestors fears have all come true.

It gets scary when you stop and realize how incredible it was that we were able to create these racially homogeneous new world civilizations in the first place despite everything against those odds; and then only to be confronted with the finality of what White racial extinction entails for our White civilization as we know it in our life times after what seems only a blink of an eye in historical terms. Especially after the incredible changes White civilization has had on the world in such a short period of time, changes which make all the other non-White civilizations that have ever existed previously, many for longer periods than ours, appear extremely primitive by comparison. The cold totality of this realization and the gravity of what it means in historical terms is inescapable.

Contrary to the review by Armenian Roosh where he says MacDonald loses steam half way through, I would say as a White person who is a product of this civilization and has historical ties to it, who grew up listening to stories of WW11 from my grandparents who had an invested stake in this civilization, that the book only got more interesting the more I read on( Roosh, an Armenian, is apart of the 'mercurian peoples' who are all known as dominant minorities who take a parasitic role in their host societies historically, defined traditionally as Jews, Gypsies, Armenians, Alawites and Chinese, a phenomenon you could now say has extended to any minority living in a Western nation, as all such minorities are ethnocentric before they are citizens).

MacDonald publishes a routine column on Occidental Observer for those who also agree with his ideas. Here are but two of his latest fascinating insights:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...-advisor-mike-anton-he-has-the-right-enemies/

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...olitics-all-the-time-and-its-never-a-scandal/

And for those of you who think these types of opinions are hyperbole of 'dumb' neo-nazis, I suggest a viewing of these videos:

3. Hanz

Hanz New Member

https://aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/02/11/trump-and-the-trojan-horse-of-nostalgia/

Interesting article. Just realized I am wasting my time trying to get anyone here in ultra liberal Brisbane to have a constructive discussion about our future and why politicians continue to make decisions that our not in our nations best interests. If you think a nation with no racial majority is going to be a harmonious peaceful place then your incredibly misguided and ignore the fact that all the immigrants who come here are escaping problems that have roots in the dysfunctionality of multi ethnic societies. If you think having all the newsagents in Brisbane owned by a single Chinese family, or that we are seeing more and more businesses being turned into operations that are merely vehicles to exclude White people from getting their fair share of the economic pie, then your clearly deranged. For anyone who might be interested in more thought provoking articles I also recommend the unz review. I must be the only person my age, in my early 30s, to have these views. How sad is that. The mind control has been so effective it's incredible.

http://www.unz.com/freed/internal-secession-and-the-road-to-ruin-two-countries/

I wonder what Australia will look like in one million years time...it will be a multi racial society of competing ethnicities completely devoid of the aracial atmosphere found in historical White nations. Everything in the future will revolve around racial nepotism. We will lose the merit based society that is currently rapidly eroding around us. We have gone from being a peaceful harmonious White nation, to a dysfunctional unsafe nation split along racial lines, just like every other country in the developing world.

Yeah, if you haven't guessed it I am really angry that we have allowed our country to be changed like this, and turned into a country I don't even recognize from my own childhood.

Obviously there are no other struggling 30 somethings out there who wonder why it's so difficult to not only get a decent paying job these days, but to afford a reasonable standard of living on a normal wage. This country doesn't represent me or anything I want to be associated with anymore.

We have become nothing but an elected dictatorship, as the constant leadership spills only re-enforce. Yet still the lemmings won't budge or push back against the system that is rigged against them.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  4. Hanz

Hanz New Member

Came across these fascinating videos that may be helpful to someone in the future. If anything, the least they can do is stir discussion to liven up the forum. Completely disappointed in Brisbane, that there is not one person who has the intellect to discuss these things, and I will definitely be leaving this city, and perhaps Australia, behind. Anyway bye.